JellyPages.com

Sunday 15 December 2013

my colourful life


Alhamdulillah…
 thankful to God, on 21st February 1992, A very lucky mother who be able to delivered a very cute baby and named by Sarifah Nur Aqilah binti Shazim. Spouses who come from Felda Sening Kota Tinggi Johor are keeping her fifth child lovingly without give up to teach her daughter about the real life include culture and religious. Always give sponsor for her education till now she achieves what she dreamt. Formerly a small baby and often crying at night, has furthered studies at the university level. On the will of God, Universiti Utara Malaysia is a place to continue to gain knowledge that is never exhausted. Alhamdulillah now she is 21 years old. Travel a considerable distance from south to north Malaysia to seek knowledge.


~my lovely parents~

Hj. Shazim bin Nasran
Hjh. Saliha binti Tugimen

"I am a child dear Allah. I ask nothing from you for me. I only pray that in Your mercy You would grant my parents their needs. May their lives be long and healthy. May they achieve all their dreams. And may they know to their last days that they were deeply loved by me. Oh Allah, please protect my parents like they   always protect me.. Amin..."

she is the girl who is still learning about life and have the ambition to achieve what her want....




















-- its all about me (",) --

Sarifah Nur Aqilah binti Shazim (213765)

Bachelor of Business Administrations (HONS)
Universiti Utara Malaysia.

D.O.B >> 21 February 1992

Adress >> No.1444 Blok 19 Kota Tinggi Johor

email >> aqiela_in15@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment